Title: Installs Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
McLeod Windows & Doors has serviced the Edmonton and surrounding area for over 25 years, and continues to grow as a leader in the industry. Today, McLeod supplies windows and doors for Western Canadian contractors, renovators, and builders, from our brand-new manufacturing facility.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Installs Sales Representative that thrives in an install sales environment.
What does an Installs Sales Representative do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing our existing sales by fostering our current clients’ growth and expanding outward to new clients.
A will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with renovators, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Provide in-home estimates as well as meeting with customers in our showroom
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand a provided database of past customers within your assigned territory
- Team with builders and contractors to build relationships
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven install/inside retail sales experience (minimum 3 years in the industry)
- Self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team with proficiency and minimal supervision
- Evening and weekend install appointments
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications, organizational and administrative skills are a necessity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- 2-year college diploma or equivalent work experience
- Window & Door Install sales experience an asset
- Working knowledge of the construction industry and reading blueprints an asset
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Valid Driver’s License
We want to thank all applicants who apply however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.